Friday, April 19, 2024

Omar's fifth blog

 Agenda

Take a minute

Blog Correction

NaPoWriMo Day 19

Week 14 Quiz

Literature Circles/Readers Workshop

Homework

Write a poem a day and celebrate poetry for extra credit!

The day started off as we walked into class. I forgot Marcus was doing the blog today. I sat down and wrote down the agenda. Ms. Nakada played the minute video and once we got done with that, Marcus came up and read the blog. That's when I realized he would be choosing me. I was already tired and didn't feel like doing more work. After he got done reading his blog, he decided to choose me. I walked up to the desk and sat down. Meanwhile, the class transitioned into writing poems. The three prompts we could choose from were, the point of view of the sun, self portrait as rain ,and emotions. The timer rang. Tali, Otem, Lucas, and Riley shared their poems. There was one more person who shared their poem but I was sleepy at the moment so I couldn't remember or recognize the voice. We took time to catch up on poems and Ms. Nakada gave us strategies to revision. One of them was to read the poem out loud to each other. I'm so tired writing this. Ms. Nakada was showing us poems by students and talked about what broad side is. I think that's what she said. Ms. Nakada then said we have a day of next Wednesday and the class was happy. I was to because that mean't I get to stay home and sleep all day. 

We then transitioned into Readers or Writers Workshop. The class went silent. I'm so mad at Marcus, I've never even been rude to him. I don't even know what being mean is. After so much silence, Ms. Nakada told us to take the Week 14 Quiz. Ms. Nakada named the quiz "Quiz Week 16" and I thought I was tripping. Before I knew it class was over. We packed up and left the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...