Thursday, February 15, 2024

Alex's Fourth Blog

 Agenda

Take a minute

Blog corrections

Reader's/writer's workshop 

5 week grades

Literature circles

Homework

RJ 6.4 read or IXL or iReady for 20-30 min.

February 15th, 2024, today's third period started off slowly as everyone walked into the class room.  Everyone started to get in their seats and write down the agenda for today. While everyone was talking, Ms. Nakada spoke up, and said that she was disappointed today during our assembly because people kept talking and being loud. Everyone stopped talking except a few people. I could mostly only hear Lucas though.

Next thing I knew it, Milan was up at the front of the class reading the blog. Once I realized she was reading, I knew I needed to start packing up, as I knew she would be picking me for the blog. That is when Alejandro accused me for bribing Milan because Milan added that someone payed her to pick me. I did in fact say I would pay her money to pick me but I also never said in what currency. Once you are reading this Milan has got her 4 pesos. Just saying this so people know I didn't scam her. 

Anyway, I grabbed my stuff and started moving it to the front of the class to write today's blog. Once I sat down Ms. Nakada and the class started to correct the blog when Ms. Nakada went over the sentence that said Declan chewed on his pen and said how it is a bad habit. When then Declan said that he doesn't but we all know he does, because there are literal bite marks on his pen. 

After Ms. Nakada and the class finished correcting the blog, we moved on to reader's/writer's workshop. I don't know if it was just me but the reader's/writer's workshop went by very quick and next thing I knew it we were doing the literature circles. That's when Riley went up to sit with me since we are in a group together and said "your mom" out of literally no where. Riley was actually so real for that not going to lie. 



After Riley said that, I went back to typing up the blog. Once I caught up to what we were doing Sammy came to me and asked me to include how much 4 pesos is in the United States, so I guess I will. Four pesos in the United States currently is only 36 cents. I honestly don't remember what happened after they asked me. I just knew that it was loud but then went really quiet really quickly. When out of no where Riley asked me to add a fat cat to my blog and as we search for the perfect one Riley got the hiccups out of no where. But, that's when the bell rang and off to fourth period everyone went. Also, I would just like to add that I have never read a blog before and probably never will. 

P.S. it is very difficult to type with no thumb so please ignore all the typos. Also Sammy gets to pick the next person. 👍👍👍👍 

-Alex!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...