Wednesday, February 14, 2024

Milan's Fourth Blog

 AGENDA

take a minute

blog corrections 

reader's/writer's workshop

Week 6: Q.Q.S.L

Literature circles

HW: RJ 6.3 Read or IXL or iReady for 20 - 30 minutes. 

We walked into third period and sat down to write our agendas. People came in with a lot of candy because it's Valentine's Day, so Ms. Nakada had to tell them not to eat it. Then, Declan came up to read his blog and it was interesting... I do agree that Usher's Super Bowl halftime was a little underwhelming though. After Declan read his blog, he asked anyone who would choose Alex, and the class was silent so Declan picked me. I knew it was going to happen, but I thought someone would choose Alex. I was wrong.

After that, we moved onto reader's/writer's workshop and everyone started to read, the class was silent until I hear big duck loud stops on the ground, and I got scared but it was Lucas. Ms. Nakada handed us a Happy Valentine's Day paper with poems by Shakespeare, Nate Marshall and Langston Hughes, and gave us Hershey kisses! After someone randomly yells ¨HEY GIRL" in the halls and Sammy finally shows up. We started on our Q.Q.S.L and did our lines for the week which are the poems she handed us. After Ms. Nakada, Marcus & Charles read there poems we told Ms. Nakada what poems we like best. I like the last one. Then, we started our literature circles, and Kinglsey informed my of Declan's habit to chew on his pens, and Omar told me of his need of a haircut we got our books and met up with our groups. 

¨Me, Milan, and Janeth are doing The Book Thief so WATCH OUT!¨ - Declan Lott at 11:47 am

Dear Alex, I got paid money to pick you, so have fun!

Happy Valentine's Day!

- Milan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...