Friday, March 1, 2024

Riley's Fourth Blog (feat. Sammy & Alex K.W.)

 AGENDA

・Take a minute

・Blog - Corrections

・Reader's Workshop

・Week 8 Quiz

・Literature Circles

HOMEWORK

・Have a great weekend!

Everyone walked into third period after a very gloomy nutrition. As the bell rang, everyone sat down and wrote down the agenda in their Binder-Reminders. I'm having a hard time finding anything interesting to write about. Ms. Nakada pulls up a Head-space video, and encourages us to take a minute. Then, Tali comes up to read her blog. I must say, it was by far one of the best blogs done so far this semester by my standards!

Tali reads her blog, and everyone applauds as she walks back to her seat. Without even thinking, I just whisper to her and say, "Pick me, Tali!" I don't know why I said it, and I really regret it, but here I am, typing away to this blog about this class. 

Tali's blog takes a long time to correct, not because there were a lot of mistakes, but because Ms. Nakada wasn't correcting it this time, it was some of the students. 

As we got settled into reader's workshop, somebody let out a dreadful snarl, or something between a growl and a roar. Everyone started laughing, and apparently Akira let the demon overcome her soul. Ms. Nakada came around and checked everyone's binders and reading journals. The only thing audible is loud coughing, pages rustling, light whispering, and the keyboard typing. 

This cat looks like a pillow with a head


Then, Ms. Nakada's booming voice shattered the peaceful silence as she forcefully told us to take out our computers to do the Week 8 Quiz. Everything takes much longer to do when you're doing the blog, I think to myself as I wait for what seems like an hour for everyone to finish the quiz. Some people discuss how hard the quiz was this week, like how the song name needed quotation marks and asterisks. 

Ms. Nakada tells us with her loud voice to head into Literature Circles. Sammy and Alex come over and start infiltrating the blog. 

"'I see you pooks.' Sammy interrogates Alex! Then all of a sudden Sammy ATTACKS Alex and challenges her to a duel. Where Alex wins and then Isaac jumps out of the toilet. Then Isaac challenges The most powerful Sammy and Alex to a dual, two shots later we get our shoulder and knees shot, Isaac wins. Then proceeds to ask where my hug at and rizzes up Charles while mewing." -Sammy & Alex

I have no idea who wrote that.

But anyways, Ms. Nakada finally tells us to pack up for the next class. Now we all just pack up and sit for five minutes. 

This is a fat cat Pokemon card

- Riley



P.S. Jessica is the next blogger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...