Tuesday, April 23, 2024

Violette's Fifth Blog

 AGENDA 

Take a minute 

Blog corrections 

NaPoWriMo Day 23 

Week 15 QQSL 

reader's / writer's workshop 

HW: RJ 15.1 Read/write a poem - iReady 40-45 minutes 


    We walked into class, and Ms. Nakada turned on our meditation video as everyone settled down. Declan then came up to read his blog. When he was done, he asked those who hadn't done the blog yet to raise their hand. A few other people and I raised our hands, and Sammy aggressively pointed to me. I pointed back to Sammy, hoping that Declan would pick them, but sadly he didn't. I grabbed my stuff and walked to the lonely desk as Ms. Nakada started to correct his blog. 

    Ms. Nakada then asked someone to chose a poem for us to read. I didn't hear who chose it, but we ended up turning to page nine to read "[I carry your heart with me (I carry it in]." After Ms. Nakada finished reading the poem, people started arguing which color she should annotate with. Once we were done taking about it, the class became silent so we could write our own poems. Noa, Tali, and Otem all shared their poems. They were really good. Sammy then literally beat me up. 

    After that, we talked about the quote from yesterday. Then, we started talking about a crazy basketball game that happened the night before. I looked over at Tali and Devin, who was making really weird faces at me. We then started talked about the question of the week and Marcus couldn't stop laughing. The bell then suddenly rang, and we all left. 



how many gyatts? rizz - Eli 

How many? Rizz. -Devin

I was a bad girl -MIlan

GYATTTTTTYTTTT - Alex\

oink - deckab


P.S

I chose Sammy 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...