Thursday, April 25, 2024

The Sad Sammy's Return and Revenge Against Violette

[No one was harmed throughout the course of this blog. Any and all incidents of violence are fictional representations.]

Agenda 

Take a minute

Blog correction

NaPoWriMo day 25

Week 15 QQSL

Readers/ Writers workshop

HW: RJ 15.3 Read/Write a poem a day. Two iReady lessons, 40 - 45 minutes. 

I tell Violette, "I have a bit of a feeling that you will choose me." 

The silence in between us during nutrition was aggressive. 

"I am going to! And you can't stop me, Tiny One!!!" Violette yells at me, I am scared and scarred.

I run to the class hoping I can escape my opps (Violette and Devin!) I come into the class full of Ms. Nakada's and Violette's demonic minions. I couldn't escape just in time. Then, I realized that I made it into Violettes cage. Ugh. Whatever. We come and take our agendas out and write everything down, I don't remember if we listened to the minute because Violette hit me on the head with her elbow and knocked me out. We read and correct Violette's blog and she wrote how I beat her up. Even though it was her. SHE beat me up, several and several times. Every time I see her it's fear I feel. We go into the reading journal thing and someone picked a poem. The poem was "Toy Boat" by Ocean Vuong. We spoke about how the poem is a bit violent, genuinely not sure, I wasn't paying attention, but on the paper, it shows. Fish is like a bullet and the lamp being like nature life. Our three words summary was, toy, time, and life. I think. We spoke about the structure and how there is a lot of stanza and a lot of space. What made this a poem was metaphors and something else, oops. My memory isn't good, because Violette hit me in the head too much, so many times.

We then transition into NaPoWriMo and talk about how OTEM and Ms. Nakada didn't write a poem yesterday. But I'm too good and worth a poem. The prompts for today's were: homonyms/graphs/phones poem, a myth in a familiar landscape, character of a reoccurring dream. Then Ms. Nakada brings up how Emmett was in her dream? I'm not crazy but that's what I heard and then Charles has lucid dreams all the time? Good for him. Soon after we write our poems and there is a silence. Perfect enough to come up with a revenge plan! I'm going to challenge her to a dual. I'm for sure gonna win. I'm too good. WAIT! My other opp, DEVIN! They can't escape from me, I'll have a sword fight with them. I'm going to tower over them with my height (I'm 6'4) imagine being 1'1, totally not me. Right when I'm finishing planning, I get hit out of no where. I wake up on a chair tied up, I know who did this! My opps!!! I hear Riley and Tali reading their poems. It's a chant, they are being held hostage by my opps! It's a chant about torturing me, I see exactly how it is. I get hit on the head with a shovel. I wake up on a table with a computer in front of me. Great it was a dream but a song starts plays. It's "King of Pain" by The Police. It plays on for a few minutes, and the minions are hypnotized. Ms. Nakada and Violette are hypnotizing them so they can all attack me soon. I KNOW IT! I look around for an escape, one 90 degrees to my right, do I make a run for it or cry here, hoping they'll release me. I'm gonna cry because I know all of the minions will chase after me. I sit here waiting for this to be over. 

There's an announcement saying that the minions of this prison are going to have a meeting, in the prison court. I CAN ESCAPE! 

I yell out, "LET ME OUT!"

The alpha leader (Ms. Nakada) looks at me. She's going to take me in the cage. I know it, I'm done for. They are going to beat me up in the prison court. I deserve better, I WANT A LAWYER! please.

They finish their evil plans to beat me up, and go over the hypnotic song, they spoke about the tone of the song and how it's very up beat. Very up beat he sounds like he's excited about being the king of pain. The song is very depressing with an upbeat tone. Then Ms. Nakada asked some minions what was the favorite line from the chant.

Right after, she passes out a chant but on paper! She gave me one! That meaning I have to chant with them! The chant is called "Poetry" by Yrsa Daley-Ward. They soon discuss about the chant, I get up to throw my trash away, and Violette pushes me to the ground. They smile at me like nothing happen and I don't do anything about it. I'm sad. The beginning of the poem is about dinner, and how it is very tense. Also, right when I get up, Charles, kicks me down, 

"Short!" He laughs at me and walks away, wow.

I go back to hearing them discuss and how about there's tension because of abuse. Abuse coming from the father. Then she, the writer, uses the bruises into something of worth. In the last stanza they notice how they aren't at the dinner table anymore, and how it might be years later. Right after we finish, I see another opp. DEVIN, they come at me and punch the side of my head. I black out and end up tied up in a chair. Violette, Ms. Nakada, and Devin in front of me asking who'll I choose and I choose Devin!!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...