Friday, May 17, 2024

Juan's Fifth Blog

Agenda

Take a minute

Blog corrections

Week 18 quiz

Original oratories

HW: Complete all make-up work! Due Tuesday!


The class period started off to a normal start. I knew I hadn't written a blog yet so the chances of writing one grew each day. Leo went up to read Rin's blog after we took a minute and wrote down what rain meant: (recognize, allow, investigate, nurture.) As Leo finished, Isaac then began to beg on his knees for Leo to pick me. Isaac was practically hugging Leo's legs for him to pick me, screaming crying and hitting the floor with his fists. and of course I was chosen because who couldn't resist saying no to Isaac.

Shout out to Lucas for supplying me with 100 pesos so I can go get tacos back at home. 😆💪

I packed my bag and went to the writers desk, beginning the week 18 quiz. After the short three question quiz Ms. Nakada then gave us an example of one of her oratories to motivate us to write. We discussed the truths of Ms. Nakada's oratory and her call to action. Soon after we began to finish our own oratories with about 20 minutes left in the class, many false bells rang, Like they were taunting me, making me think my time in this prison is over. Ethan walked over to me and asked to see my oratory for inspiration. Being the good friend that I am I showed Ethan my perfect oratory. After what felt like hours later, the real bell rang and my eyes lit up as it was 12:20. I was released early from my dark prison. I packed up and headed off not to fourth period but to lunch. (today is weird.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...