Thursday, May 23, 2024

Rami's I-Almost-Didn't-Have-To-Do-The-Blog-But-Declan-Sucks-Blog Blog

 Agenda:

Take a minute

Blog Corrections

Week 19: QQSL

iReady EOY Diagnostic

HW/ Complete all make-up work


Dear Declan,

At first, I didn't understand the class-wide hatred against you. I had faith, after all I had no scuffles involving you.  

Now I understand the bitterness and spite regarding you.

I would've gotten away with it if it weren't for you meddling kids.

(All of this might not have happened, I wasn't paying attention.)

The class starts discussing apocalypses, and love (?). After reading the lines "Reasons to Live Through the Apocalypse" by Nikita Gill, a few go to finish their diagnostics. 

I honestly don't really know what to write about. The class is quiet and boring. 

I wanna go home and play Project Sekai.


I know! I'll discuss my disputes with Devin!

A) They're tall. Too tall.

B) They're always taking my stuff. I've never done anything of the sort to them!

C) There WAS a rock in my path, I KNOW THERE WAS! I didn't trip on air!

D) They're too tall.

What letter comes after 'D' again?) They BULLY me. (/j)

The 6th letter of the alphabet) They don't like Gezard.

7) They're always either late or not here, leaving me lonely in homeroom.

H) Too much height (I will steal their legs).

J) They're a nerd.

K) They never read their messages then they complain that I sent them 99+ Tiktoks. 

L) All of the above.


Curses be upon thee! 


(ur mom)

(Keep it as 'ur mom' pretty please)



Eli- "...skibidi..."

Unintelligible yelp 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...