Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Juan's Fourth Blog

 

    Agenda

  • Take a minute
  • Blog corrections
  • readers/writers workshop
  • week 7 QQSL
  • SLC Letters

    We started off the period doing an extremely short minute meditation, and then Adrian read his blog, talking about how Ronan loves Deku and hates lasagna. After Adrian finished his blog, he walked down the aisle and asked if Kingsley had done the blog. I'm pretty sure he said yes. Then, Adrian moved over to me for some reason and asked me if I had done the blog, which I had not. Adrian chose me. I was shocked but didn't argue and packed up.
    Then, Ms. Nakada started to collect the different book project slips and Declan started to pass out his peta bread or whatever it was. I submitted my book project online at this point. The class spent a bit handing out edible book projects.
    After a while of the book projects being passed out, we began QQSL and answered the question: "How should we celebrate Presidents Day?" We discussed this for a minute. We then moved onto our song of the week, "Freedom" by Beyonce and Kendrick Lamar. After discussing, the bell rang, and we packed up and went off to fourth period.
    
    









No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...