Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Adrian's Fourth Blog

 Agenda:

- take a minute

- blog corrections

-readers/writers workshop

- week 7 Q, Q, S, L

- book projects

Home work

- make up reading journals

- book projects due tomorrow


    We all walked into the class like it was a normal day. Marcus, Charles, and I were talking about how Ronan went as Deku two Halloweens in a row 🤯.I had already known that Deku was Ronan's favorite anime character because of the countless times he would face time me in his cosplay outfits. It was a bit wet and rainy outside so most of us come from Mr. Kamm's class. We all sat down in our seats and took out our agendas. I stood up from my seat and walked over to Zurie to ask for a pen. She gave me a pen, and I sat back down in my seat. I wrote down my agenda, and then shared the pen with Ronan. 

Once the whole class finished writing down the agendas, Isaac came up to the front to read out his blog. Isaac decided that Otem should write in the blog also, so we got to read Otem's part too. After Isaac finished reading his blog, he decided that he would choose me. I had already known I was going to be chosen because Isaac has made it a tradition to pick me every single blog. I had already packed my things, so I was ready to come up. After I started to write the blog, Ms. Nakada explained the new eighth grade field trip. Once she was done explaining that, we transitioned into reader's workshop. We read for a little until the time was up. Then, we took out our english notebooks and flipped to a new page. We wrote the title "Week 7 quote question song lines." We wrote down the amazing quote by Ms. Katherine Johnson: "Take all the courses in your curriculum. Do the research. Ask questions. Be curious."  Ms. Nakada then instructed us to read the article that was at our table. The article was about all the presidents involved in slavery.

When the class all finished reading the article, we turned to our partners to discuss. We alternated between paragraphs until we were all finished.  After we finished discussing the article among our partners, we took turns sharing between the whole class. The bell then unexpectedly rang, and we where off to fourth period. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...