Friday, September 22, 2023

Rami's First Blog

Agenda:
-Take a minute
-Blog corrections
-Readers Workshop
-The Outsiders
-HW/ Enjoy the long weekend! See you Tuesday-

    I managed to avoid the inevitable for six weeks.
I don't entirely blame the especially sad Sammy for picking me, there really wasn't another choice. I do plan to send a message to Rin, asking them why they came to school while sick, but the one week they would've had to do the blog (probably) they suddenly are out ill. 
Don't get others sick guys, it's not good for their health.

    Akira was apparently pointing at me, so hiding from the future wouldn't have worked. I will be relentless and brutal when time comes to select Rin for the blog, rest assured there will be no pity or empathy I shall feel.

    What do I even write about again? I don't understand the blog, even after seeing many paragraphs projected onto the board. I don't want to ever do this again.

How much do I have to write? Can I take the test on Tuesday? May I please never do this again?

Many questions are running through my head, I have no clue if these are genuine or if I feel I have to write a certain amount. I just want to go home and go to sleep. I can't write about other people like everyone else can, also nothing notable has happened in class yet to write about.

    ...Soooo... you guys excited for Mr. Kamm's test? I know that I'm going off on tangents, but I have no idea how to do this. The classroom is deafeningly quiet and now all I can think about is grammar and formatting. Also, do I put my thoughts and past phrasing in italics?

    Ms. Nakada started talking about The Outsiders, and almost the whole class agrees that the rest of the reading was boring other than the first six pages. About how we got a lot of description for the characters. We also learned while reading that Sodapop wants to get married to his girlfriend. Ms. Nakada asked us why we think that Sodapop wants to get married. One valid reasoning is that Sandy could be pregnant, and at that time it was bad to have a child and not be married. 

    We then started talking about the attributes of each character, like how Darry is cold, and sharp, how Sodapop is optimistic and... good looking (?), and other stuff.

    Now we start the test and whatnot. How fun. The class has returned to the silence it was before, where all the sound to note is shuffling shoes tapping and skidding the ground, some creaks and scrapes of chairs and desks, the chime from keys belonging to teachers in the halls, this super clicky and loud keyboard that I would hate the person anxiously typing because they're terrified they're gonna get graded on their blog and fail the class and have to repeat 8th grade and fail life.

    I'm not cut out for the blog life, please never let me up here again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...