Monday, June 3, 2024

Kingsley's Blog v.5

 Agenda:

Take a minute

Blog Corrections

Ten Year Plans

Letter to Yourself a Future 8th Grader Me

HW:

Complete 10-Year Plans 

Letter to -self

               - 7th Grader

               -Me


We started the the day like always. We walked in, went to our seats, and pulled out our binder reminders while Ms. Nakada put on our take a minute exercise. Though the TV wouldn't turn on so we just had to Invision what the Take a minute looked like while the sound played. After we took a minute, Sammy read her blog about how I think Violette keeps beating her up. Once Sammy finished reading her blog I was curious as to who she was going to choose so I started talking with Adrian. While I was talking to Adrian, Alejandro called for me from across the room and he told me I had been chosen for the blog. I was pretty surprised because I didn't expect to be chosen but I don't mind.  

Once I got settled we started listening to "Bizarre Love Triangle" By New Order which was about breaking up and changing the normal to a sense. Once we finished analyzing the song Ms. Nakada talked to us about AP classes, high schools, colleges, and safety colleges. I haven't decided what college I want to go to, I was thinking of ASU or Columbia. Once Ms. Nakada finished talking about colleges we transitioned into our letters. We had to write a letter to our future selves and Ms. Nakada will mail it to us on our Senior year. In the middle of writing, the bell rang, and we were off to fourth period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...