Monday, December 4, 2023

Alejandro's Third Torturous Blog

 Agenda:

Take a Minute

Blog Corrections

30 Day Challenges

Week 16 Q-Q-S-L

NaNo Submissions

HW: Prepare Novel Submissions! Due (Printed) Wednesday

WARNING! This blog is not good.

I walked into the class, prepared to taunt Ethan, as Friday I was informed that he would be selected to start writing about his day and class time. I had a premonition. My premonitions are usually wrong. I had told Ms. Nakada that Oregon would win. I was wrong as per usual and today was no exception. I had gone to my seat and prepared my various necessities for class. I tainted Lucas, and maybe it got to him, as he went up to read his blog filled with chickens, dandyness, and for some reason chicken arms that he said Otem has, on the contrary Lucas, many believe that it is you that has no muscle in your arms, so stop complaining and rambling about stuff that you think others have when you have it. As he finished reading, I had a small pondering session on who would be picked. When I entered class, I had stumbled upon a very spirited argument between my colleagues. McGoogle and Mr. Skinny-Arms himself were debating on whether McGoogle or Otem would be picked. Lucas whipped his very bony structure towards me and had introduced a new topic, picking me. Alright Lucas, I get it, I taunted you about the blog and you came back for me, but why? Do you really have a good reason for picking me other than laughs? I thought this in my head, and then I circled back to the present where I looked up and spotted Lucas focusing on me. He walked over and seemed to be proud. 

"Alejandro." He said, not taking a look towards me. 

"Why me? You decided on Ethan, then Otem, then back to Ethan. What did I do?" he laughed, cackling like someone I know *Arato* but I wonder who. I pulled back my stuff, thoughtfully packing it up and I sadly walked up to the front, knowing, planning, my revenge on Noodle-Man. I started typing, vividly remember- I hear a rumble, the class hears a rumble, then it turns into a ton of noises, and we can only wonder what's happening.

"A stampede!" Rami announces. We start hearing various noises, almost like a fight. MS. Nakada rushes out of the door, and people ask me if I can see. I shake my head, and then we hear more teachers shouting at kids. I spot different staff, Farahmond, Kamm, Dillmore, but what I do hear is them yelling about someone.

"Say how a super hero came, Nathanial Dubin saved the day!" Charles announces. I write this down as you can see. Interrupting our writing, this event interrupts our class. As soon as it started it ended, and as Ms. Nakada comes back in, we can only wonder, "Will there be more?" 

We circle back to class, and start talking about different movie awards and how each movie is almost similar to each other. We also talked about authors, and how the percentage of authors compared to white and others of different heritage are writing books.

"Take it." I hear a small, recognizable voice say. I turn around and spot a short young man with a mustache. I ignore him, and turn back around, focusing on writing the QQSL for this week. 

"Success travels in the company of hard work. There is no trick, no easy way." Coach Wooden

Who is telling the stories, who are they about, who are they for, and why are they important? 

After finishing half of our weekly Q-Q-S-L, we start writing and working on our novel submissions. My novel is called, "A Mark In Broad Daylight." I work on my novel, and hear the clicking and clacking of keyboards, Ethan's especially. He types furiously, I wonder if that keyboard did something to him. We continue to work for a good long while, and I continue writing this torturous paper that will surely be horrible. I remember the rumble, no longer hearing any remnants. As we keep working, time flies by, well, not for me, I have to write this so I can't really pass time by talking to someone about how their work is going. As we finish up after a little bit, Ms. Nakada tells us the due date of our novel submissions. Everyone listens and packs up, as for me, I have to finish up this blog. The bell rings, and everyone walks out, even me, though I go out later than everyone else. Everyone leaves, and we head to science.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...