Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Juan's Second Blog

Agenda

  • Take a minute
  • Blog corrections
  • Nano session I
  • Week 14 QQSL
  • Nano session II
HW NaNoWriMo Day 14

47%-70% by tonight!

    I enter the classroom as the short period starts, I know that I've been one of the last people to do the blog for a while. The day before I was one of the two people left who still needed to do the blog so I knew that today there was no chance that I wouldn't have to do the blog today. I sat in my seat and we did our one minute of mindfulness, then Rin went up to read their blog. Afterwards, they asked for everyone who hasn't gone to raise their hand. Of course I get picked and pack up my stuff and walk up to the desk where I'd be the rest of the short period.

    After I sat down, Ms. Nakada started the ten minute timer and everyone was typing their novels while I typed my blog. 10 minutes later, Ms. Nakada walked up to the board and asks everyone what their percentage was for their novels. Renard has a lot of work to do because of his many absences.

Ms. Nakada then asked us to take out our English notebooks to start our QQSL. We write down the quote about deadlines and not enough time and discuss. We went off topic for a second and started to talk about the PSAT clock and how some of us still don't have our scores. We then discussed about what our characters were grateful for and what we were grateful for.

We switched over to our NaNoWriMo notes and wrote down more ways to raise our word count faster and easier, like scene-explosions, flashbacks, memories, and new enemies. After these new notes, Ms. Nakada gave us a heads up that there were only five minutes left in class and not ten. Then, everyone grabbed their Chromebooks and began our second NaNo session.

Five minutes later, the bell rang, and we all walked out to go to our fourth period class to learn about other stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...