Monday, November 13, 2023

Rin's Second Blog

 

Agenda:

Take a Minute

Blog Corrections

NaNo Session 1

Week 3 Review/Quiz

NaNo Session 2


HW:

NaNoWriMo Day 13

44% or 65% by tonight


    I thought Lucas would pick Juan for the blog today after I saw Juan raise his hand, but for some horrible reason, Lucas chose me instead. I hate you Lucas. (in a nice way though.)

Today was like any other Monday. We walked into the classroom, sat down, and wrote down the agenda. After we wrote it down, Lucas read his very "amazing" blog, and picked me to write the next one. I packed up my things and walked over to the desk at the front of the room and started writing. I have to take a few breaks from writing the blog so I can work on my novel as well. After ten minutes, Ms. Nakada's timer went off and she started looking at everyone's NaNoWriMo percentages. There are a few people already at 50%, then there's Akira, who's barely at 25%. Which is fine, but haha Akira.

After that, Ms. Nakada called out everyone's names to mark what percent they're at on the white board thing on the wall. The people who were at 40 or 50 or above got a sticker or a piece of candy.

Then, everyone started working on the week 13 quiz, and after all of us were done, we went back to working on our novels.

A few minutes later, Ms. Nakada says the bell's gonna ring soon, so we all packed up and got ready to go.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...