Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Alex's Sixth Blog.

 Agenda 

Take a minute 

Blog corrections

Week 20: QQSL 

iReady EOY Diagnostic

Shakespeare 101

Homework

100% AR!

Today's third period started off with everyone sitting down and writing down the agenda of the day on their binder reminders. While everyone was writing down the agenda, take a minute was playing. While it was playing I was talking to Sammy, but then next thing I knew, Ms. Nakada was reading her blog. That is when I said to Sammy that I knew I was going to get chosen, but I still hoped that I wouldn't. I can't remember what happened after that but then we moved on to QQSL. Today's quote is by William Shakespeare, it is also in Twelfth Night . I don't remember what we talked about for the quote, but it's ok because then we moved on the question. Today's question is, where do you see yourself in ten years? 

Once we talked about the question, I don't really know what was happening because I wasn't listening. All I knew is that there was a very odd show on the TV. While the show was playing I realized I was coming down with a cold, and I might not be able to go to third period tomorrow, bummer.

Once we finished the Shakespeare stuff, we moved on to our 10 year plan. While working on the ten year plan, we talked about budget. Which people wrote down housing but to be honest my biggest budget would be shopping. I love shopping. Also I won't need to purchase a home since my dad owns a house in Pittsburgh for me to live in when I am older. Then, we moved onto the budget for food. I love food, mostly strawberries but still. Then, the bell rang! Yipe! Bye bye

(I think I am coming down with a cough, it is so weird.)

I picked the alpha Sammy.

It's over for all of my opps, mostly Nakada. - The Sad Sammy Wanting Revenge!

The opps are done ill run my fade -Milan

big back big back! - declan

Sammy is big

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...