Monday, October 16, 2023

Alex's Amazing Gone Blog

Agenda 

Blog corrections

CreaTober RJ set-up

Week 10: Q-Q-S-L 

The Outsiders Book v. Movie

Homework: RJ 10.1 Read for 20-30 min or IXL

Book Projects are due Oct. 25th

The third period started with us kind of lining up outside of the classroom. Once Nakada finally arrived,  everyone started very slowly making their way into the class. That is when I realized that we were changing seats. Once I realized we were changing seats, Ms. Nakada told me that my letter was I. This made me very confused about where to sit. I finally figured out where I would be sitting. 

After everyone sat down in their new seats, everyone brought out their binder reminders and wrote down the agenda for today. Then, Declan read his blog that he wrote Friday; he chose me which I was very happy with since I will be in Catalina. I did make a deal with Declan though. So sorry to the person that will be picked at the end of my blog.

After I got chosen, we moved on to work on our CreaTober. Once everyone finished their CreaTober Ms. Nakada came around and made sure everyone was doing their CreaTober. After she did this, Charles showed CreaTober that he did. Once people were done showing their CreaTober we started going to the week 9 quiz from Friday. After, we finished the quiz we moved on to the reading journal set-up. Once we finished the reading journal set-up we moved on to the week 10 quote, question, song and, line . Today's quote was "Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you" by Aldous Huxley. Then, we talked about the quote and what it means. Once we finished talking about the quote, we moved on to the question. The question for week 10 was "how should parents handle a bad report card?" My opinion on this question is that, though it is important that kids keep a good grade. Grades shouldn't be something that makes you anxious or nervous. Grades don't define who you are as a person. 

Once, we finished talking about the question we moved on to The Outsiders book v. movie. Then, the non-existing bell rang and on to the next class everyone went. The person next is Janeth, just so you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...