Friday, October 20, 2023

Milan's Super-Good Second Blog

 AGENDA

blog corrections

creatober 

rj check brv

collect slc letters

week 10 quiz

The Outsiders book vs. movie

HW: have a good weekend

After we came into the class and sat down, Ms. Nakada told us to take out our binder reminders and our reading journals. After complementing my outfit, Sammy came up and read the blog. The blog was very, Very, VERY dark and sad, and after Sammy finished the blog, Sammy finally decided who would do the blog AND IT WAS ME?! I was in shock, disbelief, distress! I pleaded, begged Sammy to choose someone else, but sadly I was chosen to do the blog.

After Sammy was done torturing me, I went up and started to write the blog and I started to think about how when I read my blog the Catalina people will probably be back! It was calm, peaceful without them but now we can get back to chaos! The CreaTober for today was frost and Ms. Nakada told us in her creepy, grumpy, scary voice to turn in our Student Led Conference Letters and keep our binder reminders and reading journals out.

We started THE OUTSIDERS movie and the "Iconic Duo" and Dally were at Dairy Queen and Dally yelled at a poor little girl. I can't stop thinking about how UGLY PonyBoy looks with blonde hair. The fire started and PonyBoy and Johnny ran into save the kids and personally if some kid bit me I would throw them into the fire. Then, Ms. Nakada screamed in her creepy, grumpy, scary voice (Just kidding guys Ms. Nakada is really nice) we packed up and left the classroom to go to nutrition. I am picking someone who went to Catalina (hopefully).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...