Thursday, October 19, 2023

The Sad Spectacular Scared Sammy's Second Blog

 Agenda 

-Blog Corrections


-Creatober


-RJ Check


-SLC Letters 


-The Outsiders Book v. Movie

Homework

RJ 10.4 Read for 20-30 minutes or IXL


Today we walk into the class from the very sad, mad, hard, and harsh nutrition, I see Akira and Leo with the scary and ghostly face paint from drama. I also had some on but we messed mine up because I'm not used to it. Some people said you can barely see it and others said it looks like I came out of a chimney. As 

I come into the class Omar says that he will choose me for the blog. My life flashed before my life not this short I have a lot to live for. This cannot be happening why me. I'm innocent no crimes committed. WHY. I feel the urge to avenge my self and take my action a whole different way. After the flash, I reply, "there are plenty of other people to the blog." But he refuses and declines every answer I recommend. 

As we sit down, we take out our binder reminders and reading journals for the check. A few minutes later Ms. Nakada demands Omar to come up and read is aggressive blog. After we revise his very aggressive blog, we enter Creatober. Then, Kingsley shows his amazing drawing for today's prompt "Plump." It's definitely something. After Kingsley sat down, Rin came up to show their very terrifying demon drawing. I am scarred for life. In the most awkward pause of silence, Ms. Nakada breaks the silence with her very loud and aggressive voice; I'm more scared than usual now. Ms. Nakada speaks, as everyone silences, and she tells us how our Student Led Conference Letters should so far look like and a line with what it should include. She gave us a few minutes to work on it, and about 5-10 minutes later she asked us how much time we needed. In the awkward sad silence, Ms. Nakada announces to this demonic mean class that we'll be watching the movie in a little bit. 

After we finish working on the Student Led Conference Letters, Ms. Nakada pulls up the movie. Otem brings up his accent trying to sound like Ponyboy or Johnny I couldn't tell. The depressing awkward silence comes back as we watch the movie and we resume to the part where Johnny and Ponyboy get jumped by the Socs. I thought the movie was going so fast already it's already the part where the iconic duo are going to the church. We come to the part as their greasy hair is getting cut everyone giggles as we see Ponyboy's new hair. They watch the sunset and we all get flash back as from we have read and the poem. I see that everyone is so concentrated to the film. 

But Ms. Nakada pauses the video and tells us what to do for the Student Conferences tonight. She tells us that we might finish the movie tomorrow. As to the closing of third period I already felt the walls closing in, this cannot be why must this happen. It seem as if I plan a devious act to pick someone, I lift everyone else's anxiety and pick......






No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...