Monday, November 27, 2023

The Betrayed Blog (Rami's Second Blog, Unfortunately)

Agenda:

New Seats

Take a minute

Blog corrections

NaNo Session 1

Week 15: QQSL

NaNo Session 2

HW/ NaNoWriMo Day 27, 90% by tonight


I've been betrayed by one of my closest friends. I mean, how could he? Even after I brought him a gift, he still went ahead and reminded everyone that I had to do the blog. 

I could've gotten away with it. No one would've cared to check the evidence until it was too late. But no, Eli just had to go and be a good seminarian.

I was out sick for Thursday and Friday, I escaped the blog for 11 days. Alas, things never end the way I dream.

My eyes are tired from looking into a screen for over 24 hours, hunched over trying to get my NaNoWriMo done. I honestly think I'm damaging my eyes and incinerating my brain cells. The bright, unchangeable light of the page is driving me insane, along with the fact that it takes me six hours to get noticeable results.

I was doing the math last night, multiplying 19 to 200 only to get a depressing result.

The recommended ways don't work for me. Giving myself a reward after a certain amount of work doesn't overcome my disdain of writing my story. The time constraint just makes me extremely stressed and nervous. I have to reread things because the spellcheck doesn't work and allows me to think that grey is spelled gray. Which is it? Is it another word?

The feeling of hopelessness that this writing places on me feels impossible to overcome.

I can hear the class cheering for those done, proud of them, all so happy and satisfied. That feeling hasn't greeted me yet.

I can hear the class talking with one another.

After the session we go onto Week 15: QQSL. Papers ruffle, pencils ready to write.

The quote reads "It's okay how some stories leave off without an ending. Life doesn't always deliver the one you would expect." -Adam Silvera. This quote is probably here to fit this week, where we construct an ending.

Some students volunteer their interpretations of the quote, and what it means. They also offer up examples of endings they liked or disliked.

Ms. Nakada shows us some examples and we move on to the question of the week.

The question is: "When has an ending been a kind of beginning?"

Everyone returns to their notebooks to write their answers. After that, the class returned to writing for NaNoWriMo.

Okay, I'm done now. Eli, I may not be happy about this outcome, but I won't pick you (because I'm so nice.)

I don't really care who goes next. Whoever wants to can for all I care.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...