Friday, November 17, 2023

Charles' Third Super Blog about Ronan

    Agenda

    -  Take a Minute 

    -  Blog Corrections

    -  NaNo Session I

    -  Week 14 Quiz 

    -  NaNo Session II

    Homework

    -  No days off! 86% by the end of Break ( Make a Plan )


    It was a warm nice day. It was also a minimum day, making all our period about only 30 minutes long.  This also meant we didn't have a break between period 2 and period 3. When I walked into Ms. Nakada's class, I completely forgot that Ronan was the blog writer. It was only when my good friend Adrian said something about the blog when I was reminded of Ronan's task of reading out the blog. I had a little chuckle at Ronan's dismay. When we finished with our nice and relaxing minute Ms. Nakada called up Ronan to present his blog. 




    When Ronan presented everything seemed fine until he noticed a mistake in his work. He had spelled Jose and "Hose," the whole class stopped to see this mistake. Laughter broke out in many groups as Juan said it was spelled incorrectly. When it was all finished Ronan had to make the choice of who would write the next blog. As Ronan stood over me with his tower height of 4 ft 8 in, I felt a snake go up my spine. This snake was the embodiment of my fear, as it slowly went up my spine and go in to my head. I hear Ms Nakada tell Ronan to pick the next blog writer.  I tried to get him to pick someone else like Eli or Juan, but in the end his hate for me was too strong, and he chose me. 

I walked to my seat of dread once more. Ms. Nakada while going through the blog asked Ronan if the Hose and Jose mistake was supposed to be racist. Ronan was quick to say these claims were not true and were just a spelling mistake. After blog corrections, everyone moved on to the first NaNo writing Session. After the short break, we did our week 14 quiz which didn't take very long. Everyone quickly moved back onto the next NaNo writing session. I see what everyone was talking about when they mentioned the clicking and clacking. It was completely silent except for only those sounds. The period ended before we even noticed.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...