Tuesday, April 16, 2024

Janeth's Fifth Blog

 Agenda:

take a minute

blog corrections 

NaPoWriMo Day 16

Week 14: QQSL

Literature circles/ reader's workshop

Homework: RJ 14.2 iReady 2 lessons 40- 45 mins

Read and Write a poem 


As we all enter third period, a.k.a. prison, we all take out our Binder Reminders and write down the Agenda. I knew that I would be picked to do the blog. Milan wasn't here to read the blog so Ms. Nakada thought about Alex reading the blog since Alex has never read one of her blogs. Everyone had agreed but Sammy and Alex refused. In the end, Ms. Nakada read it to the class. Right when she was done they were deciding who should write the blog. That's when Milan walked into class and chose me. I glanced over at Mr. Butterfingers and Omar. They both had worried looks on their face. I packed up my things and headed over to the blogging chair.

After Ms. Nakada corrected Milan's blog, Tali recommended the poem "You Will Remember" by Pablo Neruda. I'm sure that Tali was afraid to ask, Ms. Nakada. She is so tall and scary. We all turn to page seven of the papers of poems. First, Ms. Nakada reads the poem. After her, Riley volunteers to read it again. The poem is mostly about how nature is a fantasy and happy place. 

We moved on from reading poems to writing poems. The prompt was either a dinner party with an unexpected guest arrives, your body is a house, or form anti-form. It soon began to get quiet and everyone started to write. After three minutes were up, Lucas, Ethan, Charles, Noa, and Tali read their poems. I personally liked Charles' poem. We were going to start QQSL but Jessica decided to share her haiku. Only that Tali was going to read it. I liked her haiku. 

We transitioned to QQSL. As we all got our notebooks out and wrote down the song, "Only Happy When It Rains'' Garbage.  Some people shared their favorite lyrics. Once that was finished, Lucas offered to share his book project.  It was on the book The Hunger Games. Mid-way through his presentation the bell rings. He quickly finished up the project and we all headed to fourth period. MI

I was a bad girl I did some bad things -Milan

P.S: I said I would get my revenge on the last blog. I am picking.......

Mr. Butterfingers!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...