Monday, May 6, 2024

Adrian's Fifth Blog

 Agenda

- Take a minute

- Blog corrections

- Week 17 Q . Q . S . L

- NaPoWriMo Submissions


The day started off with our class walking in from nutrition. We remembered that we could pick our own seats today so we went to them. After we all sat down in our seats, we took out our agendas to right down the agenda. We finished writing down our agendas, and Alejandro came up to read his blog. He took so long to read his blog, but he eventually finished. Once he finished, he made me and Emily rock paper scissors for the blog. Unfortunately, my amazing skill on rock paper scissors backfired on me. Of course, I won, but that meant I had to write the blog. I was about to get my stuff and come up to the front, but Ronan tried to steal my aura. Although since he is a level one crook, he couldn't get it. I brought up my stuff and began to write my blog. Ms. Nakada then told us to get out our reading journals so we could write down this weeks Quote. The quote was "Nothing in the Golden Rule says that others will treat us as we have treated them. It only says we must treat others in a way that we would want to be treated." We then talked about Rosa Parks and more about what the quote meant. 

Ms. Nakada then called Marcus a sigma because of his running day scores. After Ms. Nakada's brain-rot, we wrote down the question. The question was "What should you NOT learn about at school?" Riley said that we shouldn't learn any math after algebra one and Charles disagreed. It turned into a long talk about how a lot of majors require you to have been tough high level math. We then answered the question and put away our reading journals to do I ready.

"Hey this is Charles, I think Adrian is very nice, but he is really short even with this disability I think he is still able to reach for the sky, even if is really far away because of his height." Charles John Guy Renard

After Charles wrote that, he sniffed me and ran away. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...