Friday, October 27, 2023

I'm Not Very Fond of Renard, Grosky, and Cardinez. I Love My Pookie, Juan, Tho (Ronan's Second Blog)

Agenda:

blog corrections

Creatober

RJ

essay organization

week 11: Lines

week 11: Quiz

HW: Enjoy the weekend



We came into class after Nutrition had finished. The air was not excited nor was it bored. I personally was nervous because I knew that Demarcus Jequavion was planning something for me. We sat down and took down the agenda and talked for a bit, then Marcus was ready to present his blog. The blog was filled with yapping, Marcus's voice making it slightly bearable (I love my Pookie Bear). The blog lasted for around five minutes, due to the heavy text in the blog. FINALLY, Marcus neared the end of his yapping, however this spelled the end for me. I read the text saying "I will not be picking Schugrenator" A feeling of relief washed over me, thank goodness. Hatred began to brew inside Renard. You could almost feel it radiating from his very being. When Marcus finished the blog, he needed to choose someone, but who could it be? Grosky and Renard screamed out my name, begging for me to be chosen. I expected this from Renard, but Grosky? My mind could barely deal with the betrayal. With their begging, Marcus chose ME!!! I slowly gathered my things and got up, slowly trudging towards the desk to write the blog. 





Once I sat down, the other students were allowed to present if they wished. Lucas went first. Naturally, it was the best. The slideshow changed the way I viewed the very world. The rest came and went (Since Lucas went first they aren't important). We then got out our computers and waited for Ms. Nakada to open the test. We all began the test a minute after, I knew most of the answers up until the final question (I got an 8/10).

Once we all finished the test, Ms. Nakada told the class to bring out their English notebooks. We began to write down our essay basics. Those were the introduction: the thesis and claim, and our lead/ hook, and our reasons/plan. We then got to our body paragraphs, it included Reasons(again), Evidence, explanation, and how to connect it back to the thesis. Oh yeah, I forgot to mention, the prompt is whether Ponyboy can stay gold. The bell then rung, we packed up our things, and exited the class. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...