Friday, December 8, 2023

Kingsley's Lowkey Exquisite Blog v. 3

 








Agenda

Take a Minute

Blog Corrections

I.O & B.A

Week 16 Quiz

HW AR 100%




The bell rang, and we made our way to third period. Before second period, we had just watched our schools rendition of The Little Mermaid which is about a little mermaid. The play was pretty good, and everyone did really well, especially Otem. We walked into third period, and Ms. Nakada greeted us at the door.  Everyone sat in their chairs and immediately took out our binder reminders to write the agenda down while Ms. Nakada played calming music. Once everyone was finished writing down the agenda and the calming music started to play, Noa came up to read her blog which Hogan would be proud of. At the end of her blog, she talked about Ronan, Isaac, and I talking about Clone Wars and Obi-Wan Kenobi. After the bit about Obi-Wan Kenobi, she picked me for the blog, so I packed my bag up and went to the front table. Before I got started, we had to correct Noa's blog which had the most mistakes I've seen of any blog so far. 


It took me like ten minutes to write the paragraph above and in that time we were reading Inside Out & Back Again. It is a book about a mischievous girl who lives Vietnam with three other brothers. I so far like the book and think it is unlike any book I have ever read and very Unique. After we wrote things about each character in our English notebooks. Ms. Nakada told us to log onto Schoology and take the week 16 quiz. There was an issue with a comma in the quiz, so some people are going to re-take it on Monday. Then, the bell rang a little late, and we left for lunch. Adrian loves big Hogan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...