Thursday, December 7, 2023

Noa's Incredible Third Blog

 Agenda

Take a minute 

Blog corrections

Novel Submissions 

Gallery walk/ACE

I.O & B.A 

HW I.O and B.A  P 1 - 110

Today started off pretty normal. We waited outside for Ms. Nakada to let us in. I sat down not expecting to be chosen. We wrote down the agenda and Ms. Nakada read Alex's blog, since she was not here. At the end of Alex's blog, it said that Alejandro got to choose. It didn't even cross my mind that I could get chosen. I thought he would choose Isaac or Kingsley. "Noa." Confused I look up. "I choose Noa." I stand up and pack my stuff up. Unlike my peers I don't mind writing the blog. I was actually kind of excited to be picked because the last two times I knew I was going to be chosen. 

As I waited for Ms. Nakada to put her password in the computer, I looked around the classroom. People were finishing writing down the agenda and others were helping Ms. Nakada correct the blog. Ms. Nakada did something she normally doesn't do with the blog and added something to it. She added some of the lines that we learned in Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie's TED Talk. Tali answered and I was trying to make her laugh by making funny faces at her. She didn't break. 

After we finished correcting and discussing Alex's blog, Ms. Nakada decided its time to do another walk around review because we were missing so many kids because of Drama. Everyone got a piece of paper out and started walking around. I got visited by a few of my friends, before I stood up and walked around to finish my ACE. 

The gallery walk ended and we all sat back down. I go back to the blog and not my normal seat. Ms. Nakada tells everyone to make a pile of our ACE's and Novel Submissions. I quickly run over to my usual seat to give my group my papers. Ms. Nakada walks around collecting the piles and small and quiet conversations come up around the room. I can hear all of my friends talking so I look around to see whats going on. Kingsley, Isaac and Ronan are talking about Star Wars and Kingsley keeps repeating "Obi-Wan Kenobi."

We are told to start reading our new book Inside Out and Back Again. The class goes quiet so I pick up the book and start reading. We read for about 10 minutes and Ms. Nakada asked where everyone was. I am at page 37. I like the book. I am at the part of a book where I am not fully in the story yet, but am getting there. 

We take out our English notebooks to write what we know about the book so far. We talked about how Ha is mischievous. Sneaking out to be the first to touch the tiles, when it is tradition a boy does it. She hides her brothers sandals. We then talked about her brothers and how the writer gives us little things to help us remember who is who. In the middle of Ms. Nakada's sentence the bell rang. I quickly tried and type out everything I wanted to say. We packed up for fourth period. Well, I hope this blog was good and have a good day!


Noa 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...