Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Omar's Third Blog

 Agenda

Take A Minute

Blog Corrections

Week 17 QQSL

I.O. & B.A.

HW

AR 100%

The day started normally. We walked in the classroom and sat down. The class took their binder reminders out and wrote down the agenda and homework. We took a minute and Ms. Nakada played a music video, I think. I wasn't really paying attention because I was just drawing in my binder. Then, Ms. Nakada called up Otem to read his blog which was something. It was more of a story than a blog. It was something about Isaac, I found it scary how he knew Isaac's periods unless they're in the same periods. 

I was calm. Normally, I'd be nervous if I get chosen to do the blog. When Otem finished, out of nowhere, he decided to choose me. I didn't want to do the blog. I for real don't know why he chose me out of the whole class. I don't know how people like doing the blog. I sat down and started writing the blog. The class switched topics and got their English notebooks out. 

Ms. Nakada started playing this weeks song. The song was "This is me Trying" by Taylor Swift. It hurt my ears listening to it. We wrote down what we think the song is about and Alejandro, Tali, and Marcus shared out to the class what they think about the song. We then turned to page 47 in Inside Out & Back Again. We then turned to page 55, Choice and discussed what she chose to bring and why. We talk about how the doll means something to her. The class also discusses how they cut the papaya tree. We take notes about the book in our English notebook. 

I don''t know how you guys find topics to write about, I'm just sitting here thinking of what to write meanwhile y'all be writing essays. We talk about how they're in a ship and it isn't that great. They're supposed to stay on a mat and just sit there. They leave gold-rimmed glasses that their father brought from America and report cards. We move onto part two and Ms. Nakada lets the people who haven't gotten to part two read. The people who have gotten to part two may read ahead. It get's quiet while people start reading. All i hear are page flipping. I get caught up reading and forget about the blog. I forget it's a short day and the bell rings. We all leave class and head for fourth period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...