Tuesday, February 27, 2024

McGoogle's Fourth Blog

 Agenda

take a minute

blog corections

week 8 Q.Q.S.L

literature circles

HW Read/iReady/IXL for 20-30 minutes & record!


I entered the class feeling bad for Otem. Earlier today Leo called Otem Beanie Baby. Otem hasn't spoken a word to Leo today. I sat down and wrote down the agenda. Otem, now happy once again, showed how he finally managed to sharpen his pencil properly. Leo came up and read his blog he wrote on Monday. He gave a quick disclaimer that he made fun of Otem's haircut a good amount in his blog. Otem's blog and Leo's blog were insanely covered in imaginative storys. I feel somewhat jealous as I cannot write anything close to what these guys do in the blog. After Leo wraps up his blog I completely did not expect Leo to choose me. As expected, Alejandro exclaims. While I pack up Ms. Nakada gives a lecture on "teasing/bullying" other classmates. Alejandro being Alejandro comments on my goofy jeans. 

Ms. Nakada then talks about how some people, might be lying to their parents on having no homework, and doing the IXL. Ms. Nakada uses and example and tells the class how Adrian writes IXL on his reading journal and how when she checks the website, it proves he is doing IXL. Ms. Nakada reminds the class one how Trip Slips, Waivers, and class dues are due on Thursday. The class goes completely silent as we begin readers workshop. Even still Alejandro says something to me once again. 

We begin our Song of the week which is, "*** Flawless" by Beyonce and Chimamanda Ngozi Adichie. Ms. Nakada tells us how this song has a good amount of bad words, which she would skip. The song contains the B-word a ton. Beyonce sings about how she won't let her partner over shadow her because her husband is Jay-Z. They sing about the stereotypes expectant of women. The class discuss how some of these stereotypes apply to them or to people they know. I find the conversation very informational. I feel the end part is like somewhat Beyonce embracing herself for who she is. Beyonce somehow lost the competition. 😂 The class shares their favorite lines. The class is very studious. 

I accidentally close my the tab and I think I lost all my progress. I opened history and thank goodness it saved. The bell abruptly rang, and everyone packed up and left. I was thinking of doing something like Otem and Leo, but I'm not on their level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...