Wednesday, March 13, 2024

Lucas' Fourth Blog

 Agenda

Take a Minute

Blog Corrections

Reader's Workshop

Week 10 QQSL

Lit Circles

HW: RJ 10.3 Read IXL or Iready


Hello Class,

I walked into class with a smile on my face. Otem was laughing about running for President for Prime Time. Otem will probably win because of that signature Otem Devilish Charm! We talk about how Otem will set his regime over prime time and take over by dealing with the devil. I think about how much I want to do the blog, and I look over at Janeth. Janeth goes up and reads her blog. It's filled with Alejandro's high pitched voice, and Milan taking over the blog. Janeth asks who hasn't done the blog yet, and I beg to be chosen. I was sick the week I was probably going to be picked, but better late then never! I walk up triumphantly to the lone, chilly, icy desk at the front of the classroom, and I hear voices.

"No!!!!" Alejandro screams in his signature high pitched voice.

"Make sure you include me," Eli and Milan chime in. The class is slowly receding after a little bit of chatter. Ms. Nakada begins talking about some kind of waiver. Otem comes over to breathe on me. Ethan comes over to blow his nose and he taps my screen a bunch, putting in a bunch of mistakes. I look over, and I see Leo's beautiful blue eyes, reminding me of a warm summer August day when I was four and without any worries. Ms. Nakada starts talking about the awesome sub we had yesterday. In my opinion, he was pretty nice. I look over and I see Alejandro and his long hair, putting away his binder reminder. I'm so full of energy, and I'm jotting down everything I see. Most kids are reading now. I can't see much, but Alejandro is reading The Book Thief. I never read that book before is it good? I look around and I see Leo stroking his hair while reading Just Mercy. Oh how his hair is the complete opposite of Otem's with it's beautiful braids and its long and luscious curls. I misspell so many words, but I don't care. I hear Ms. Nakada talk about some kind of waiver and Otem chimes in, with his uncomfortable voice. 

    The clock is ticking and the room is silent, as I continue typing away. We begin to get into the song of the week "The Man" by Taylor Swift. I actually like some of Taylor Swift's music, but the class is arguing. It's about country music and kids are arguing about if Taylor Swift is hot garbage or a respectable singer. I honestly think she's a ruthless businessperson with her many bodyguards and a team of respectable buisnessmen. Ms. Nakada starts talking about how people shout out of turn and begins to play the song. It starts upbeat with words like "I'm so sick of running as fast as I can." Pop is actually my favorite genre and this song is very reminiscent of that. I hear a line about wanting to be like Leo. I mean everyone wants to be like Leo, with his bulging muscles and husky voice. I hear Taylor Swift say bad words. Ms. Nakada ends the song abruptly. We talk about how the song is about dating and how dating is different for men and women. Akira talks about some of the differences about dating, that I forgot to write down. Otem is not paying attention and reading in the back. He looks very bored and not fond of the conversation. Poor Otem. Marcus talks about male privileges and how women have to try harder to get to the same spot. Ms. Nakada talks about how there were rumors about our old female principle and how people spread rumors that she did unsavory things to get into office. Ms. Nakada talks about the Leo in the story, and how it's not Leo, but Leonardo DeCaprio. I think they're both equal in terms of muscle and beauty. We talk about how DeCaprio and his taste for the younger side of women and how she breaks up with women once they get old. We talk about how Leonardo DeCaprio was hot, but now he isn't. We talk more about the song and what it's about. 

    


I'm beginning to feel hungry as I thirst for lunch. I think about Science and how we did these awesome posters! I wish we could do posters for English, that would be fun! Otem scrumps up behind me. Milan and Eli come up and ask how's it going. Adrian sits next to me and Juan is coming too. I say hello and I let Juan take control for a bit.

Juan: hello (something silly)

That's Juan folks! Haha, what a funny guy. Ethan pulls my hood over my head twice, and we talk about what page we're on. Ethan keeps pulling my hood over my head and I begin to get annoyed. We talk about Anne Frank's Diary and talk about what our prediction will be. The book is almost ending! Adrian and Juan talk about the photo I just put into the blog. I haven't even written the title yet! Leo and Otem are reading together, and I hear someone laughing really loudly.  The class erupts in chatter, as I think about my word count. I hope I could write just as much as Leo. I begin to zone out and get into the blog. Juan asks me to search up what oversock is. I get a bit confused as they beg me to search it up. I hear Charles say my name, and I turn around instinctively. The bell rings and we head off to fourth period. Sorry Ms. Nakada for all the spelling mistakes! Thanks for listening to me rant for a while. Milan and Riley ask to be included one more time and I hear Alejandro ask how's it going. Otem and his massive bright forehead greet a soft farewell to my blog.

-Luke Roberts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...