Thursday, March 14, 2024

Rin's Fourth Blog

Agenda:

Take a minute

Blog corrections

Reader's workshop

Week 10: Q.Q.S.L/Quiz

Black Author Projects


Homework:

MB2 tomorrow, bring lunch/snacks


        I walk towards Ms. Nakada's classroom, standing next to Leo in the hall. As I wait for Ms. Nakada to let us in, I turn around and am jump-scared by Niko rizzing up Leo. It was very scary. I threw my sun pillow at Niko and he walks away. As I walk into Ms. Nakada's class I have a feeling Lucas will choose me for the blog, and I'm right. After he reads his blog he picks me, and I walk over to the lonely blog table and start writing. As soon as I do, Milan calls my name and tells me that she wants to be included.

        Everyone goes silent for reader's workshop. The space bar key on this computer is very loud when no one is talking, so I try to type as quietly as I can. We all continue reading until Ms. Nakada passes out the lines for the week and tells us to transition into Q.Q.S.L. Riley reads through the poem, which is "How to Triumph Like a Girl" by Ada Limon. After Riley is done reading, Milan reads through it too. Then the whole class reads through it a few times. After we read, we discuss what the poem is about. Ms. Nakada says it's comparing the heart, speed, smarts, and power of a horse to women and girls.

        After we're done with the lines for the week, we take out Chromebooks for the week 10 quiz. Riley and Milan walk over to grab a Chromebook since they didn't bring one. I ask Milan if she wants to write something so she does:

Hello class this is Milan taking over P.S. Declan, stop growling please I'm scared for my life right now.

        Ms. Nakada says my name, trying to tell me to start my quiz. I turn around when I hear my name and see Ronan spacing out, probably thinking about his intense love for Deku, until he is interrupted by Ms. Nakada telling him to submit the quiz.

        When everyone is done with their quizzes, we start working on our black author projects. I forgot my research paper thing so I don't really know what to do.

        After a while of working on our projects, the bell rings and we head off to fourth period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...