Friday, March 8, 2024

Omar's Fourth Blog

 Agenda

Take A Minute

Blog Corrections 

Readers Workshop / RJ Check

Week 9 Quiz

Conducting / Publishing Research

Homework- Enjoy your weekend

The day started of as we walked into the classroom and took a seat. The class started writing down the agenda in their binder reminders. Ms. Nakada put on the take a minute and while it was on I wrote down the agenda. I didn't expect to be chosen today. The whole class is against me, especially Marcus. He's been wanting me to get picked and I've survived for at least two weeks up until now. Emily got up to read the blog and after she was done she chose me. I was tired and too lazy to get up. I packed my things and got up. I started walking up to the desk and hoped Marcus hasn't gotten picked that way I could pick him next. I sat down and started writing the blog. 

Meanwhile Ms. Nakada walked around checking Reading Journal's while students were reading. I just sat thinking about what to write. I hated Marcus at the moment. Ms. Nakada told us to get out our Chromebooks and take the Week 9 QQSL quiz. We all opened our Chromebooks and took the quiz. After we got done with the quiz, Ms. Nakada let us into groups. Declan then gave me the idea to choose Janeth for the next blog. Milan came up to hate on me. She's just mad I'm Batman. 

Ms. Nakada passed out a paper to do research on. We were doing research on a black author. Some people were doing this in a group and others alone. To be honest, I kind of forgot who I was doing this on. I asked Ms. Nakada and once I figured out I was locked in. She then let us chose between moving into Literature Circles or keep working and we chose to keep working. After about 20 minutes, Ms. Nakada told us to pack up. The bell rang, and the whole class was still chaotic. Some students, like Lucas, came up and gave Nakada money for pizza. Everyone sat down in their seats, and Ms. Nakada dismissed us by sides. We left the class and went to fourth period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...