Thursday, April 11, 2024

Kingsley's Fifth Blog

 




Agenda:

Take a Minute

Blog corrections

NaPoWriMo Day 11

Week 13 Q-Q-S-L

Literature Circles

Hw: Write a poem a day!

We walked into third period English like any other day and Ms. Nakada greeted us at the door like always. We all made our way to our seats and sat down. When I sat down, I started to write down the Agenda in my binder reminder.  While I was doing this, Ms. Nakada started playing the meditation and while the meditation was playing, I started writing poems. While I was writing said poems, I hear Ms. Nakada reading Alex's blog; that's when I realized that I hadn't done my fifth blog yet. I was praying that Ms. Nakada wasn't going to ask everyone who hadn't done a fifth blog yet to raise their hand even though part of me knew she would. As I suspected, a few seconds later I heard her thunderous voice say, "EVERYONE WHO HASN'T DONE A FIFTH BLOG YET RAISE THEIR HAND NOW." A few other people and I reluctantly raised our hands. Otem was the one picking the next blogger since Alex wasn't here and all that I was thinking was, please don't look back please don't look back. But once again the thing that I didn't want to happen happened, that no good greaser picked me. I packed up my things and trudged to the blog writing desk. 

Once I got to the desk, I continued to write my poems until Ms. Nakada came and set up the blog for me. After the poem writing time was over we analyzed the poem "There Are Birds Here" by Jamal May. The poem talked about how Detroit isn't as bad as people think it is because of the stereotypes. Just then, Ms. Denmark came in to "relieve" Ms. Nakada so she could do something. After a few minutes, Ms. Nakada came back, and we finished analyzing the poem. Once we finished analyzing the poem, Ms. Nakada told us to get our chromebooks out and take the week 13 quiz.  Once we finished, Ms. Nakada asked people to read a few poems and share their experiences doing the quiz. Once we finished, the bell rang, and we were off to fourth period.

I'ma cut ya greaser (otem)

This greaser needs a haircut (otem)




No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...