Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Giana's Fifth Blog

 Agenda

-take a minute

-blog corrections

-iReady EOY Diagnostic

HW- Complete all make-up work

    

   The class walked into the room after nutrition. I sat down and wrote down the agenda for today. Then, then everyone got quiet as Ms. Nakada pulled up the "take a minute" video, which showed a lot of blue and orange balloons. After that, Zurie was called up to read her blog, but Marcus quickly interfered and offered to read the blog since her throat was hurting. As that was happening, I slowly packed up my things, knowing that I was going to get chosen to write the blog today. I made a fair deal with Zurie a few minutes earlier that if she chose me for the blog, I would give her absolutely nothing. 

When I walk up to the lonely table in the front of the class, Ms. Nakada asks Marcus if he needs a tutorial on how to sharpen a pencil. Just before we start the iReady diagnostic,  the information about nobody in this class having a U was announced, which I think is very cool. I am very proud of you all. The class got quiet as they continued with the diagnostic for the rest of the period. 😲😲 

A couple of minutes later, we are told to pack up our things. The bell rings and we head off to fourth period!


Hi!- Riley 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Declan and Happy Sammy's Final Revenge and Farewell with Violette!

no agenda no take a minute blog corrections no week something No homework Don't jump violette We come into the desperate class reading t...